For us your Privacy is paramount. We are fully committed to making sure that your personal information is used safely, correctly and in accordance with the law.
What information do we collect?
This could includes your name and address, mobile phone number, verifiable email address, payment information and other personal details that you give us when you either register on our website or purchase any of our services.
How is the personal information collected?
We ask for the personal information while you register to receive information or purchase a product/service or when you take part in surveys or provide us with feedback or when you engage with us in any online or offline event, promotions, page hosted by us on a third party platform or location
Our websites will, log your IP address so that it’s then recognized next time you visit.
We may obtain information about your general usage of our website by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
Collection and use of non-personal information
The data collected in non personal manner which does not identify a particular user may be used in any manner. For example, We may collect information such as browser, operating system, occupation, language, pin code, unique device identifier, location so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
We may collect information regarding customer activities on the website. This aggregated information is used in research, analysis, improve and monitor products and various promotional schemes. It may be shared in aggregated, non personal form with third party to enhance customer experience, products offering or services.
How we use your personal information
- We will use your information to facilitate your order or enquiry and complete the delivery of our services.
- We may use your information to enforce our rights if necessary.
- We may also use the personal information to improve our product offering, develop, and deliver products, services, content and advertising.
- We may use personal information to send you important notices & communications regarding our products & services availed or changes to the terms & conditions & policies.
- Personal information may also be used internally for research, analysis and auditing.
- Information will only be passed to a third party to facilitate your order or enquiry (the fulfillment agency or third party will be clearly identified and informed to you during the order fulfillment process), or for legal reasons.
- Your data will be processed fairly and in accordance with your rights and the law.
- We will only use your information as described in this policy unless we otherwise seek your permission.
- All information is kept securely and all staff with access to personal data has signed a specific warranty verifying that they understand the nature of and will abide by their obligations under the relevant provisions of the Law. All staff have also signed confidentiality undertakings in relation to client data and we take the enforcement of such undertakings very seriously.
- Data protection is something that we continually review to ensure that information is not kept for longer than is necessary, and is as accurate and current as possible. We may periodically send out a questionnaire to all our clients asking them to update the information that we hold on them.
- We will provide you with details of the information that we hold on you should you request it. We may not be able to provide information should it contain references to other people or our proprietary information, be protected by legal privilege or any other legal reason or should we no longer have it.
- Itech Global Solution may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with provisions of law of a country, and/or in case asked to do so by law enforcement, and/or protect and defend the rights of Itech Global Solution or its users and customers, and/or for the personal safety of the users and clients of Itech Global Solution and public.
- In case of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
- Your information may be transferred outside India or from the Itech Global Solution Server Locations to facilitate the purposes set out here
- Information relating to website usage will be used by us but may also be passed in aggregated statistical format to the third party service provider who facilitates visitor access to our site.
- We may wish to use the information that we gather on you to provide you with information on our goods and services, which may include you receiving promotional mailings and emails. You will be provided an option in the communication to opt out of this service if required. In case you opt out, we will require 45 days to effect the changes.
- Your information may be used, where possible in anonymous or aggregated format, to assist in servicing and maintaining our databases.
- We may use your personal data to ensure that our systems are tested thoroughly. This may include diverse test scenarios with many possible combinations to simulate a real environment, in order to enhance service levels. Test systems are isolated from external networks to ensure that live systems are not compromised.